How to use a massage roller?
- Massage balls, as well as massage rolls, help to relieve tension in muscles
- You need to roll only on the soft body parts – on the muscles, not on the bones
- Start rolling slowly from one side of the muscle moving slowly
- Don’t start rolling from the middle of the muscle
- When reaching a tension point, hold the position for half a minute or until the pain passes
Relieve and roll out muscular aches and tired feet with this compact massage roller. Foot & Hand Massage Roller is specifically designed for foot and forearm but can also be used for other parts of the body. Especially helpful for plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, chronic tired feet, stiff leg muscle and poor blood circulation.