- Light, strong, breathable Neoflex and durable leather upper
- Patented two-piece split-sole design with minimalist instep provides notable arch exposure
- Contoured suede forefoot patch is cushioned and provides traction
- Insole lined with moisture absorbing, odour-deterring, antimicrobial DRYZ
- 3/4″ PVC injected, lightweight, non-marking and shock absorbing heel
- Form-fitting elasticized binding throughout the topline and instep
If the product is in backorder then the delivery time can take 7-14 days.
We recommend using these shoe sin following dance styles:
- Character dance
- Folk dance
If you have used this shoe in other dance styles then let us know in the product reviews or by writing to us in Messenger.
How to choose the correct sized shoe?
If you aren’t able to come to try on the shoe then send us your foot measurements and we can find the correct sized dance shoe for you! Write to us on Facebook Messenger or by filling up the contact form.
Measuring your foot:
Stand on the piece of A4 paper (if possible, make these measurements in the evening). Stand straight and ask somebody to draw the contour of your foot, the pencil must be held under an angle of 90° (perpendicularly). Then make three measurements – the length of the foot (the length from the heel to the big toe of the feet), the circumference and the width of the feet must be taken through the most two prominent lateral points of the feet (as it is shown on the picture below).