Elastic band for back, stomach, legs, buttocks and targeted muscle training. Suitable for strength training or light gymnastics, for the trained and less athletic. The elastic band is also good for coordination training. KH-band is also used in rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
There are two different strengths levels to choose from:
- Pink: medium
- Purple: strong
Individual strengths can also be combined. This makes it easy to vary the tensile strength of the flex belt.
!! Before using the stretching band, warm-up exercises must be done !!
How to take care of your stretching band?
The stretching band is made of pure latex, a natural product made of 100 % rubber. Good care extends its service life. Therefore, we have gathered some pointers:
- Protect it from heat and direct sunlight.
- Powder it occasionally to prevent sticking (The more powder the better! For example, use talc powder).
- Be careful with long fingernails, rings and around sharp objects when using and storing your stretching band.
- Before starting the exercises, hold the band against the light and inspect it for cracks or small holes that may cause the band to tear.
- Solid knots can easily be loosened in cold water.
Watch the following video to see how to exercise with a stretching band.