Hotfix instructions for installing
What is needed: iron and a thin fabric or baking paper
- Remove the white/yellow paper and throw it in trash
- Before starting to install the emblem on the garment, ensure that all crystals are in place. As the crystals are placed on a sticky film, then they are easy to move around and place to your liking. We recommend using tweezers.
- Place the design on the garment with the sticky side on the garment.
- Set the iron to a medium setting. Turn steam off.
- Before ironing, ensure that the fabric, on which you intend on placing the emblem, tolerates heat. We recommend testing out the fabric by placing the iron on the inner edge of the apparel for a few seconds.
- Place a thin fabric or a sheet of baking paper on the film.
- Iron with firm, even pressure. Heat at least 3 seconds per position.
- When dealing with crystals then don’t wiggle the iron as this may cause stones to move.
- Ensure that all parts of the design are heated.
- Let the plastic cool slightly. Then gently peel the clear film away. When noticing that parts of the design are sticking to the plastic then repeat the ironing process.
Rhinestone Washing Instructions
Turn your garment inside out, wash with low temperature and on gentle cycle. DO NOT use a pre-wash product on or around the rhinestones because some of these products can soften the glue. Wash rhinestone jerseys in a garment bag to prevent snagging other clothing in the wash.
There are no reviews yet.