How to use Rosin?
- Firstly, make sure that your dance studio allows you to use rosin on their floors!
- You will need a box with low sides as if you apply rosin directly on the floor, that spot will end up being ruined over time.
- If the rosin is in a crystalline form then you’ll need to crush it up and that is usually done with the ball of your foot. Please, do not do that barefoot!
- We would recommend using it only when it is necessary and only very little.
- We recommend using rosin only on wooden floors
- After using rosin, mop the floors
Sprinkle a quarter-sized amount of rosin in the box. It may be slightly chunky. Break these chunks up by lightly pressing them with your heels or the balls of your feet. The rosin will coat the soles of your shoes and become engrained in the fibres, increasing traction against the floor.
If you wish to see how a dancer uses rosin then you can watch it from the following video:
There are no reviews yet.