Sansha ballet slippers have a tightening strap that can be used to regulate the shoe fit so it would sit comfortably around the foot.
Most sizes in this model of ballet slippers don’t have a pre-sewn elastic strap that goes over the foot.
- The slippers have two criss-cross elastics
- One side of the elastics is sewn to the slipper, but you’ll need to sew on the other side. This will allow you to customize the elastic strap length to the foot.
- Make sure to cross the straps when sewing them on. This will give extra support.
- Sew the elastic inside the slipper. You may want to keep your elastics a little more secure by sewing the square around your elastics.
- Cut the elastic to a suitable length and sew the sides securely so the elastic wouldn’t cause discomfort when wearing the slipper.
This ballet slipper model is for shoesizes 21EU to 38EU. This model is in light pink colour. If you wish to order this slipper model in size or colour that we don’t currently have in stock then contact us!
For group orders (starting 10 pairs of slippers) a discount of 10% applies. If you wish to get a discount then contact us!
To choose the correct size, measure your foot length!
Sansha Ballet Slipper Size Chart
|EU Size||Sansha Size||Insole Lenght (cm)|