- Lightweight, breathable tech-mesh upper with synthetic leather trim
- Innovative web design contrasting colour tape
- Low topline
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Split sole design for flexibility and foot articulation
- PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot
- Padded tongue, collar, and Achilles notch
- Standard lacing system includes poly/cotton laces and heel pull tab
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed
- Soles designed to be non-marking for most applications
How to choose the correct sized shoe?
If you aren’t able to come to try on the shoe then send us your foot measurements and we can find the correct sized dance shoe for you! Write to us on Facebook Messenger or by filling up the contact form.
Measuring your foot:
Stand on the piece of A4 paper (if possible, make these measurements in the evening). Stand straight and ask somebody to draw the contour of your foot, the pencil must be held under an angle of 90° (perpendicularly). Then make three measurements – the length of the foot (the length from the heel to the big toe of the feet), the circumference and the width of the feet must be taken through the most two prominent lateral points of the feet (as it is shown on the picture below).
|Size UK||Size EU||Insole (cm)|
There are no reviews yet.